A master’s degree is a common requirement for a management position in the education field. We are excited to share that the University of Massachusetts Lowell is ranked one of the top 50 best online master’s programs in education management!
The Top 50 list was derived from sources such as, U.S. News and World Report, the Princeton Review and the National Center for Education Statistics; and ranking was based on the following criteria: reputation, prestige, accreditation, flexibility, and estimated cost.
UMass Lowell’s Graduate School of Education offers an online Master of Education in Educational Administration. This 30-credit hour program targets experienced K-12 teachers with at least five years of experience. The program and curriculum is designed to deepen educators’ skills while expanding their leadership within their schools and communities. Courses within the online education program include:
- The Inclusive School
- Role of the Curriculum and Instructional Leader
- Principles of Supervision
- Principalship PK-12
- Leading the Professional Learning Community
- Managing Resources and Finances
- School Policy and Law
The online educational degrees that they offer in this area of study also include:
- Autism Studies
- Curriculum & Instruction: Initial Certification
- Curriculum & Instruction: Science Education
- Curriculum & Instruction: Math Education
- Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages