Who Can Register

Any person with a high school diploma or its equivalent (GED) may register for courses. However, you must have a bachelor's degree to be admitted to a graduate degree program. Some courses may require prerequisite college-level work. Enrollment does not imply acceptance into a degree program. Massachusetts residency is not a requirement.

Campus Registration Policies

Each campus has its own course requirements, fee structure, registration procedures, academic calendar, and admission policy. Course credits are not automatically transferable from one campus to another. Credit earned by successfully completing UMass courses from one campus can, in most cases, be transferred to other campuses, colleges, and universities. However, the transferability of the course is at the discretion of the accepting campus or school. It is your responsibility to confirm whether your campus or school will accept the transferred credits.

Taking Courses Prior to Admittance

At all campuses, students may register for courses before being formally admitted into a certificate or degree program.

Campus Registration Links

Please note which campus your course is affiliated with and check the links below.