Combining the Best of Both Worlds
UMassOnline has become one of the largest national online educational resources for students seeking a quality learning experience. Now, through a Sloan Consortium grant, UMassOnline offers you another great way to learn.
By combining a vigorous classroom experience, along with comprehensive online learning, UMass offers the ‘perfect blend.’ This format allows you to reduce the amount of time and cost spent commuting to class by offering coursework online. The format also allows you to choose the campus closest to your home or work.
With new blended learning degree and certificate programs, students now turn to UMassOnline for learning that offers the ‘best of both worlds.’ Students turn to UMassOnline because it offers more than 140 years of rich tradition, award-winning instruction, expertise through collaboration with the Sloan Consortium, and of course, because quality matters.
Benefits of Blended Learning:
- Blended learning won’t interfere with your current job
- You will cut down on commuting time and costs – save money on gas, parking, and tolls
- Meet and connect with your classmates online and in person
- You can enjoy learning in a hands-on environment
- Taking classes at the campus closest to your work or home means more convenience and flexibility for you
- Customize your education by selecting the learning method that best suits your lifestyle.