Early behavioral intervention is the key to successful treatment of autism. Currently, there is a critical shortage of skilled early intervention professionals in the
Approved Coursework toward Certification as a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA): Completion of all five online "Behavioral Intervention in Autism" courses enables the student to pursue certification as a BCBA. The five courses have been approved by the Behavior Analysis Certification Board (BACB) as meeting the BCBA coursework requirement (the fieldwork requirement is arranged independently by the student).
- Outstanding faculty
- All courses BACB approved
- Students can also take courses to prepare for the national Behavior Analysis Certification Board (BACB) exam
Learn more about this program:
To receive more information and connect with the program manager, please click on inquire now to the right.
RESIDENTS OF MINNESOTA, ALABAMA, ARKANSAS AND KANSAS:
The University of Massachusetts Lowell is not presently accepting applications or registrations for online courses, degrees or certificate programs from residents of Minnesota, Alabama, Arkansas or Kansas.
New students register for courses using UMass Lowell's New Student Registration Form. Follow the instructions for registering included on the form. Existing students register for their courses online by logging into the secure Intercampus Student Information System (ISIS).
Please see Fee Schedule below.
|Type of Fee||Amount|
|Fee per credit||$535|
|Registration Fee per semester||$30|
|Returned Check Fee per semester*||$30|
|Late Fee for Non Payment||$50|
|Total for course**||$1635 (535x3crds. = 1605 + 30 registration fee per sem.)|
Graduate Certificate Application Fee: $50
For more information on the Graduate Certificate in Behavioral Intervention in Autism, visit UMass Lowell's Continuing Studies Program Information Page.
*Applicable when checks returned unpaid.
**Courses can vary from one to six credits; this total represents a standard 3 credit course.
For additional registration information, visit UMass Lowell's Division of Online and Continuing Education Website. Registration is administered through UMass Lowell's Registrar's Office. If you have questions regarding registration, please contact the Registrar's Office at 978.934.2550.
The University of Massachusetts is accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC).
Did you know?
University of Massachusetts has earned several awards for its distance learning programs, faculty and technology including:
- University of Massachusetts Lowell’s B.S. in Information Technology Ranked Among Top Affordable Online IT Degrees by Get Educated in 2011
- UMass Ranked Among Top 10 Best Colleges in Online Education in Communication & Public Relations Degrees, 2011 by The Best Colleges
- UMass ranks 19th highest-rated university in the world by the Times of London.
- UMass ranked 56th in the Times of London's Top 200
- UMassOnline, UMass Boston President's Special Achievement Award, Valerie C. Haven, Sloan-C 2010 Awards
- University of Massachusetts Ranked Among Top 28 Best Value in Online Education for Human Services & Psychology Professionals, 2009 by Get Educated
- Ranked Top 10 Online Degrees Colleges- September 2009 (Online Degree Reviews.com)
- UMassOnline Awarded Public Sector of the Year by Mass Technology Leadership Council , 2008
- Most Outstanding Online Teaching and Learning Program, UMass Lowell's Online Graduate Behavioral Intervention in Autism Program, Sloan Consortium Excellence Awards, 2008
- 'Excellence in Online Teaching' Award, Dr. Jeannette E. Riley, Sloan Consortium Excellence Awards, 2008
- 21st Century Best Practices Award, United States Distance Learning Association (USDLA)
- Program of Excellence, University Continuing Education Association (UCEA)-Journalism Certificate
- Excellence in Faculty Development, Sloan-C Excellence Awards
- Excellence in Online Programming, Sloan-C Excellence Awards
- Excellence in Online Teaching, Sloan-C Excellence Awards
- UMass Amherst Isenberg MBA, Top 10 national rankings, #4 Best Professors (2005, 2006, 2007 Princeton Review: Best Business Schools rankings)
- 4th in Primary Care Education, U.S. World Reports
- Excellence in Distance Teaching Education - United States Distance Learning Association (USDLA)
For admission into the Graduate Certificate in Behavioral Intervention in Autism, please complete and submit UMass Lowell's Graduate Certificate Program Application Form. For more information on the admission process and in-state/out-of-state application fee information, please visit UMass Lowell's Graduate Admissions website at www.uml.edu/GRAD.
Availability of financial aid varies depending on matriculation and course status. Please check with UMass Lowell's Financial Aid Office to determine eligibility.
For more information or if you have additional questions, please contact the Financial Aid Office at (978) 934-4220 or email email@example.com.