You are hereHome ›
Certificate in Casino Management
The Casino Management Certificate designed to provide students with an opportunity to learn the casino industry review legal and regulatory aspects of gaming, and understand the relationship of the casino industry to the overall tourism environment.
The Certificate in Casino Management requires completion of five courses:
1. HT-MGT 317 Casino Management
2. HT-MGT 318 Casino Products, Protection and Probability
3. HT-MGT 334 Event Management
4. HT-MGT 336 Club Management
5. HT-MGT 419 Gaming and Social Policy
To start the program, you should first fill out the Online Certificate Enrollment Form by clicking here.
- First - Rate Faculty
- Ranked one of the top ten internationally
- Recognition of Work Experience
Learn more about this program:
To receive more information and connect with the program manager, please click on inquire now to the right.
Click here for more information on the Online Certificate in Casino Management.
Registration is administered through UMass Amherst Continuing & Professional Education. Please see Fee Schedule below.
|Type of Fee||Amount|
|Fee per credit||$475|
|Registration Fee per semester||$45|
|Late Reg. Fee per semester*||$60|
|Returned Check Fee per semester**||$30|
|Total for course***||$1470 (475x3 credits= 1425 + 45 registration fee per semester)|
Click here to browse our course listings.
*applicable when you register after deadline; non-refundable unless course has been cancelled
** applicable when checks returned unpaid
*** Courses can vary from one to six credits; this total represents a standard 3 credit course
The University of Massachusetts is accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC).
Did you know?
University of Massachusetts has earned several awards for its distance learning programs, faculty and technology including:
- University of Massachusetts Lowell’s B.S. in Information Technology Ranked Among Top Affordable Online IT Degrees by Get Educated in 2011
- UMass Ranked Among Top 10 Best Colleges in Online Education in Communication & Public Relations Degrees, 2011 by The Best Colleges
- UMass Ranked 2nd Among Top 10 Online Bachelor of Business Administration Degrees, 2011 by The Best Colleges
- UMass ranks 19th highest-rated university in the world by the Times of London.
- UMass ranked 56th in the Times of London's Top 200
- UMassOnline, UMass Boston President's Special Achievement Award, Valerie C. Haven, Sloan-C 2010 Awards
- University of Massachusetts Ranked Among Top 28 Best Value in Online Education for Human Services & Psychology Professionals, 2009 by Get Educated
- Ranked Top 10 Online Degrees Colleges- September 2009 (Online Degree Reviews.com)
- UMassOnline Awarded Public Sector of the Year by Mass Technology Leadership Council , 2008
- Most Outstanding Online Teaching and Learning Program, UMass Lowell's Online Graduate Behavioral Intervention in Autism Program, Sloan Consortium Excellence Awards, 2008
- 'Excellence in Online Teaching' Award, Dr. Jeannette E. Riley, Sloan Consortium Excellence Awards, 2008
- 21st Century Best Practices Award, United States Distance Learning Association (USDLA)
- Program of Excellence, University Continuing Education Association (UCEA)-Journalism Certificate
- Excellence in Faculty Development, Sloan-C Excellence Awards
- Excellence in Online Programming, Sloan-C Excellence Awards
- Excellence in Online Teaching, Sloan-C Excellence Awards
- UMass Amherst Isenberg MBA, Top 10 national rankings, #4 Best Professors (2005, 2006, 2007 Princeton Review: Best Business Schools rankings)
- 4th in Primary Care Education, U.S. World Reports
- Excellence in Distance Teaching Education
Applicants should have at least a high school degree or General Equivalency Diploma. This program is geared toward those who are seeking entry into the tourism industry as well as to employees and supervisory staff currently in the tourism and hospitality industry who are seeking skills upgrading or advancement into supervisory or management position.
For more information or if you have additional questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, or www.isenberg.umass.edu/htm/Online_Certificate_Programs/.
You are not eligible for financial aid because this is not in a degree granting program. You may be eligible for a direct to consumer alternative loan. These private loans do not require school certification and proceeds are paid directly to the borrower. When looking for loans, please make sure you specify to the lender that you are looking for a "Direct to consumer loan" or that it is for Continuing Education classes. Please review specific requirements of each lender prior to applying for these loans.
For additional information, please visit www.teri.org (to apply for the Continuing Education TERI loan) or www.salliemae.com (to apply for the Continuing Education loan). UMass Amherst does not endorse any individual alternative loan - you should compare programs and choose those that best fit your needs.
We are an approved Veteran Affairs program. You should contact your Base Education Officer on how to use your benefits to pay for your classes. You may also contact UMass Office: (413) 545-0939 or the Dean of Students Front Desk: (413) 545-2684. The email address is email@example.com and their web site is http://www.umass.edu/veterans/.
- About Us
- Distance Learning
- Student Services
- Student Login