Master's Degree in Business Administration - Online MBA Program
Earn your accredited MBA online through UMass Lowell's College of Management. The University of Massachusetts Lowell's Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree program is designed to prepare managers to become effective leaders in a rapidly changing and diverse competitive environment. This MBA program puts great emphasis on using case studies, experiential learning techniques, and field programs applicable to a wide variety of commercial, industrial and not-for-profit settings to integrate theory and practice for students.
Accredited Online MBA Program
The UMass Lowell Online MBA Program is accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB). AACSB accreditation assures quality and promotes excellence and continuous improvement in business education.
For students who have taken undergraduate courses in Financial Accounting, Business Financial Analysis, Marketing Fundamentals, Operations Fundamentals, Organization Behavior, Global Enterprise and Competition and who have completed those courses with a grade of "B" or better within the past five years (this must be evidenced on your official transcript which you will submit along with your application into the program), the Online MBA program consists of a total of 10 courses (30 credits). For students who have not completed undergraduate coursework in the above areas, the Online MBA consists of a total of 16 courses (42 credits). Courses are offered online every Fall, Spring and Summer, allowing students many opportunities to take courses. Courses are asynchronous, meaning you can access your coursework any time, any where.
Concentrations offered in:
- Information Technology
As a non-degree student, you can take up to six credits in the Online MBA program before you are formally accepted to the program.
- First - Rate Faculty
- Best Buy MBA AACSB Accredited, Master's Degree in Business Administration - Online MBA Program (UMass Lowell), 2009
Learn more about this program:
To receive more information and connect with the program manager, please click on inquire now to the right.
RESIDENTS OF ARKANSAS AND KANSAS:
The University of Massachusetts Lowell is not presently accepting applications or registrations for online courses, degrees or certificate programs from residents of Arkansas or Kansas.
New students register for courses using UMass Lowell's New Student Registration Form. Follow the instructions for registering included on the form. Existing students register for their courses online by logging into the secure Intercampus Student Information System (ISIS).
|Type of Fee||Amount|
|Fee per credit||$600|
|Registration Fee per semester||$30|
|Returned Check Fee per semester*||$30|
|Late Fee for Non Payment||$50|
|Total for course**||$1830 (600x3crds. = 1800 + 30 registration fee per sem.)|
For additional registration information, visit UMass Lowell's Division of Online and Continuing Education Website. Registration is administered through UMass Lowell's Registrar's Office. If you have questions regarding registration, please contact the Registrar's Office at 978.934.2550.
The Master's Degree in Business Administration - Online MBA Program is fully accredited by The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB- International). AACSB - International is a professional association for college and university management education and the premier accrediting agency for business programs around the world. The University of Massachusetts is accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC).
Did you know?
University of Massachusetts has earned several awards for its distance learning programs, faculty and technology including:
- University of Massachusetts Lowell’s B.S. in Information Technology Ranked Among Top Affordable Online IT Degrees by Get Educated in 2011
- UMass Ranked Among Top 10 Best Colleges in Online Education in Communication & Public Relations Degrees, 2011 by The Best Colleges
- UMass ranks 19th highest-rated university in the world by the Times of London.
- UMass ranked 56th in the Times of London’s Top 200
- UMassOnline, UMass Boston President’s Special Achievement Award, Valerie C. Haven, Sloan-C 2010 Awards
- University of Massachusetts Ranked Among Top 28 Best Value in Online Education for Human Services & Psychology Professionals, 2009 by Get Educated
- Ranked Top 10 Online Degrees Colleges- September 2009 (Online Degree Reviews.com)
- UMassOnline Awarded Public Sector of the Year by Mass Technology Leadership Council , 2008
- Most Outstanding Online Teaching and Learning Program, UMass Lowell's Online Graduate Behavioral Intervention in Autism Program, Sloan Consortium Excellence Awards, 2008
- 'Excellence in Online Teaching' Award, Dr. Jeannette E. Riley, Sloan Consortium Excellence Awards, 2008
- 21st Century Best Practices Award, United States Distance Learning Association (USDLA)
- Program of Excellence, University Continuing Education Association (UCEA)-Journalism Certificate
- Excellence in Faculty Development, Sloan-C Excellence Awards
- Excellence in Online Programming, Sloan-C Excellence Awards
- Excellence in Online Teaching, Sloan-C Excellence Awards
- UMass Amherst Isenberg MBA, Top 10 national rankings, #4 Best Professors (2005, 2006, 2007 Princeton Review: Best Business Schools rankings)
- 4th in Primary Care Education, U.S. World Reports
- Excellence in Distance Teaching Education - United States Distance Learning Association (USDLA)
For application into this program, you will need to take either the GRE, the GMAT, or provide proof of 8+ years of professional/managerial experience.
Three letters of recommendation from employment-related sources
A one-page essay, highlighting academic and career goals
A score report for TOEFL with a 550 minimum must be submitted if the applicant is a citizen of non-English speaking country or has never earned an academic degree in the United States
Please send Application package to:
UNIVERSITY OF MASSACHUSETTS LOWELL
883 Broadway St., Lowell, MA 01854-5130
Availability of financial aid varies depending on matriculation and course status. Please check with UMass Lowell's Financial Aid Office to determine eligibility.
For more information or if you have additional questions, please contact the Financial Aid Office at (978) 934-4220 or email email@example.com.
- About Us
- Distance Learning
- Student Services
- Student Login