Critical Thinking is a specific set of thinking skills that is necessary in today’s competitive business world. This course provides professionals with critical thinking skills for decision making, problem solving, marketing and sales, understanding customers’ perspectives, cause and effect relationships and detecting flaws and biases in one’s thinking.
This is a highly interactive course that includes collaborative learning activities and focuses on real business problems based on participants’ experiences. In addition to providing understanding and competency of several critical thinking skills, the emphasis is on actual application of these skills.
- Students will learn how to Initiate, Plan, Execute, Control, and Monitor & Close a project
- Students with gain essential skills they need to succeed in an increasingly competitive job market.
Learn more about this program:
To receive more information and connect with the program manager, please click on inquire now .
For more information on the Critical Thinking in Business Program click here.
Registration is administered through Division of Corporate, Continuing, and Distance Education at UMass Boston. Payment is due upon registration. Please see Fee Schedule below.
|Type of Fee||Amount|
|Fee per course||$1060|
|Registration Fee per semester||$0|
|Education Service Fee per semester||$0|
|Late Reg. Fee per semester*||$0|
|Returned Check Fee per semester**||$25|
|Total for course||$1060|
Click here to browse our course listings.
*applicable when you register after deadline; non-refundable unless course has been cancelled
** applicable when checks returned unpaid
Availability of financial aid varies depending on matriculation and course status. Please check with your program manager or advisor to determine your eligibility. Generally, if you are matriculated in a degree program and are enrolled in a minimum of 6 credits each semester, you may qualify for financial aid. Please review our Financial Aid Checklist below.
- Fill out the FAFSA form at www.fafsa.ed.gov. It is important to list the University of Massachusetts Boston school code number 002222.
- Next, download your required Financial Aid Forms here.
- Check your financial aid status using WISER.
- For more information or if you have further questions, please contact Financial Aid Services at 617.287.6300 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please renew your FAFSA form every year.
- When you register for classes, please contact the Division of Corporate, Continuing, and Distance Education at UMass Boston (617) 287-7916) to let them know you that you have applied/are applying for financial aid. Also, it is in your best interest to register for your classes either by phone or fax ((617) 287-7916 ph; (617) 287-7902). You can download the registration form here. If you do not intend to apply for financial aid, you can register online.
For more information or if you have further questions, please contact Financial Aid Services at 617.287.6300 or at email@example.com.