UMass Lowell's Associate of Science Degree in Business Administration provides a comprehensive introduction to the world of business in today's global economy. Students gain crucial analytical skills and learn fundamental business practices, marketing, financial accounting, statistics, and more - all from UMass Lowell's Manning School of Business (MSB), which is fully accredited at the undergraduate and graduate levels by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) International.
This program is ideal for working adults who may have begun their college education previously but didn't have the opportunity to complete their program at that time. Prior course credits from other accredited colleges may be counted towards this program, but are subject to review and approval by the University.
All the courses in UMass Lowell's Associate of Science Degree in Business Administration may be counted towards UMass Lowell's Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration - making it more convenient than ever for students to continue their studies.
Learn more about this program:
To receive more information and connect with the program manager, please click on inquire now to the right.
Visit UMass Lowell's Associate of Science in Business Administration webpage for more information.
New students register for courses using UMass Lowell's New Student Registration Form. Follow the instructions for registering included on the form. Current students register for their courses online by logging into the secure Student Information System (SIS).
Please see Fee Schedule below.
|Type of Fee||Amount|
|Fee per credit||$385|
|Registration Fee per semester||$30|
|Returned Check Fee per semester*||$30|
|Undergrad Degree Application Fee||$40|
|Total for course**||$1185 (385x3crds. = 1155 + 30 registration fee per sem.)|
*applicable when checks returned unpaid
**Courses can vary from one to six credits; this total represents a standard 3 credit course
For additional registration information, visit UMass Lowell's Division of Online and Continuing Education Website. Registration is administered through UMass Lowell's Registrar's Office. If you have questions regarding registration, please contact the Registrar's Office at 978.934.2550.
The University of Massachusetts is accredited by the New England Commission of Higher Education (NECHE).
Did you know?
University of Massachusetts has earned several awards for its distance learning programs, faculty and technology including:
University of Massachusetts Lowell’s B.S. in Information Technology Ranked Among Top Affordable Online IT Degrees by Get Educated.
- UMass Ranked Among Top 10 Best Colleges in Online Education in Communication & Public Relations Degrees by The Best Colleges
- UMass Ranked 2nd Among Top 10 Online Bachelor of Business Administration Degrees by The Best Colleges
- UMass ranks 19th highest-rated university in the world by the Times of London.
- UMass ranked 56th in the Times of London’s Top 200
- University of Massachusetts Ranked Among Top 28 Best Value in Online Education for Human Services & Psychology Professionals by Get Educated
- Ranked Top 10 Online Degrees by Online Degree Reviews.com
- UMassOnline Awarded Public Sector of the Year by Mass Technology Leadership Council
- Most Outstanding Online Teaching and Learning Program, UMass Lowell’s Online Graduate Behavioral Intervention in Autism Program, Sloan Consortium Excellence Awards
- 21st Century Best Practices Award, United States Distance Learning Association (USDLA)
- Excellence in Faculty Development, Sloan-C Excellence Awards
- Excellence in Online Programming, Sloan-C Excellence Awards
- Excellence in Online Teaching, Sloan-C Excellence Awards
- Excellence in Distance Teaching Education - United States Distance Learning Association (USDLA)
- A number of UMass Lowell online courses have received Blackboard's National Catalyst Awards for Exemplary Online Courses
Admission is open to students who have earned a high school diploma or GED. UMass Lowell's Online and Continuing Education programs operate on a rolling admissions basis. There is no application deadline, and each application is reviewed when the student's file is complete (i.e. once UMass Lowell has received your completed application and your official transcripts). Students must be admitted to an eligible degree or certificate program in order to be considered for most financial aid.
It's easy to apply:
2) Contact the high school or colleges where you took courses and ask them to send official transcripts directly to:
University of Massachusetts Lowell
Division of Online & Continuing Education
OCE Admissions - Southwick Hall, Rm 203
1 University Avenue
Lowell, MA, 01854
Note: Students who have attended schools outside of the United States must have their transcripts evaluated by the World Education Services (WES).
After you apply, you will receive a confirmation email.
Once your application and all transcripts have been received, you will receive an admissions decision. Call 800-480-3190 to speak with a UMass Lowell academic advisor.
Availability of financial aid varies depending on matriculation and course status. Please check with UMass Lowell's Financial Aid Office to determine eligibility.
For more information or if you have additional questions, please contact the Financial Aid Office at (978) 934-4220 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.