UMass Lowell's Master of Science in Accounting (MSA) degree, offered by the Manning School of Business, prepares graduates for higher-level accounting positions in public, corporate, government and nonprofit business environments. This graduate-level program is offered entirely online, with areas of focus in Business Analytics, Corporate Leadership Accounting and International Business. Qualified students will meet the licensing requirements to become Certified Public Accountants (CPAs).*
The program is one of a select few in the country to be recognized by two of the industry's leading organizations: the Institute of Management Accountants (IMA) and the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) - offering students one of the most respected and affordable graduate programs available.
*Students should refer to their own state's CPA licensing requirements for further information.
Courses are available throughout the year. You can take one course per semester or more, depending on your own personal time constraints.
- UMass Lowell's Manning School of Business is accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) International, an elite distinction earned by less than five percent of business schools worldwide.
- Ranked as One of the Best Online Graduate Business Programs in the Nation by U.S. News & World Report.
- UMass Lowell’s online programs have won numerous national awards for excellence.
Learn More About This Program:
To receive more information and connect with the program manager, please click on inquire now .
For more information, visit UMass Lowell's website.
|Type of Fee||Amount|
|Fee Per Credit||$655|
|Registration Fee Per Semester||$30|
|Returned Check Fee Per Semester*||$30|
|Graduate Degree Application Fee||$50|
|Total for Course**||$1,995 ($655 x 3 credits = $1,965 + $30 registration fee per semester)|
For registration information, visit UMass Lowell's website.
The University of Massachusetts Lowell is accredited by the New England Commission of Higher Education (NECHE).
UMass Lowell's Robert J. Manning School of Business is accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) International, an elite distinction earned by less than five percent of business schools worldwide.
Applications are accepted and processed year-round. To be considered for admission to this program, applicants must have earned an undergraduate degree from an accredited institution of higher education with a final cumulative GPA of at least 3.0.
All applicants must submit the following:
- A completed application, plus the $50 application fee
- A one-page statement of purpose/essay, highlighting your academic and career goals
- Letters of recommendation (3)
- Official transcripts
- Official test scores for the GMAT (GMAT waiver available)
- International students: Submit your official test results from the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) exam.
For more information about UMass Lowell graduate admission, visit uml.edu/grad.
Availability of financial aid varies depending on matriculation and course status. Please contact the Financial Aid Office at 978-934-4220 to determine eligibility.