UMass Lowell's Master of Science in Accounting (MSA) degree, offered by the Manning School of Business, provides an economically affordable opportunity for students to prepare for higher-level accounting positions in corporate, government or nonprofit business environments. This fully online graduate-level program offers students the opportunity for in-depth study on topics such as globalization, governmental and nonprofit accounting, forensic accounting, corporate finance and advanced auditing.
Courses are available throughout the year during the Fall, Spring and Summer semesters. You can take one course per semester or more, depending on your own personal time constraints.
- UMass Lowell's Manning School of Business is accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) International. This is the highest level of business school accreditation an institution can achieve in the United States.
- UMass Lowell’s online programs have won numerous national awards for excellence.
- Ranked a top online graduate program by U.S. News & World Report
Learn More About This Program:
To receive more information and connect with the program manager, please click on inquire now to the right.
For more information, visit UMass Lowell's website.
|Type of Fee||Amount|
|Fee Per Credit||$655|
|Registration Fee Per Semester||$30|
|Returned Check Fee Per Semester*||$30|
|Graduate Degree Application Fee||$50|
|Total for Course**||$1,995 ($655 x 3 credits = $1,965 + $30 registration fee per semester)|
For registration information, visit UMass Lowell's website.
The University of Massachusetts Lowell is accredited by the New England Commission of Higher Education (NECHE).
UMass Lowell's Robert J. Manning School of Business is accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) International. This is the highest level of business school accreditation an institution can achieve in the United States.
Applications are accepted and processed year-round. To be considered for admission to this program, applicants must have earned an undergraduate degree from an accredited institution of higher education with a final cumulative GPA of at least 3.0.
All applicants must submit the following:
- A completed application, plus the $50 application fee
- A one-page statement of purpose/essay, highlighting your academic and career goals
- Letters of recommendation (3)
- Official transcripts
- Official test scores for the GMAT (GMAT waiver available)
- International students: Submit your official test results from the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) exam.
For more information about UMass Lowell graduate admission, visit uml.edu/grad.
Availability of financial aid varies depending on matriculation and course status. Please contact the Financial Aid Office at 978-934-4220 to determine eligibility.