- Named a Top Online Graduate Education Program by U.S. News & World Report
- Outstanding faculty
- Flexibility and convenience
- Practicum in your school setting
Visit web page for the Master's Degree in Education Administration, M.Ed. program.
Please see Fee Schedule below.
|Type of Fee||Amount|
|Fee Per Credit||$470|
|Registration Fee Per Semester||$30|
|Returned Check Fee Per Semester*||$30|
|Late Fee for Nonpayment||$50|
|Total for Course**||$1,440 ($470 x 3 credits = $1,410 + $30 registration fee per semester)|
*Applicable when checks are returned unpaid.
**Courses can vary from one to six credits; this total represents a standard three-credit course.
For additional registration information, visit UMass Lowell's Division of Online and Continuing Education website.
The University of Massachusetts Lowell is accredited by the New England Commission of Higher Education (NECHE).
Did you know?
The University of Massachusetts has earned many awards for its distance learning programs, faculty and technology including:
- 21st Century Best Practices Award, United States Distance Learning Association (USDLA)
- Excellence in Faculty Development, Sloan-C Excellence Awards
- Excellence in Online Programming, Sloan-C Excellence Awards
- Excellence in Online Teaching, Sloan-C Excellence Awards
Admission is competitive. Apply early!
All applicants must submit:
1. An application.
2. A statement of purpose.
3. Letters of recommendation.
4. Official transcripts.
5. If you are applying for Financial Aid, please fill out the FAFSA form at www.fafsa.ed.gov.
For additional information on the application process for UMass Lowell's online graduate degrees and certificates, visit https://www.uml.edu/grad/.
Availability of financial aid varies depending on matriculation and course status. Please check with UMass Lowell's Financial Aid Office to determine eligibility.
For more information or if you have additional questions, please contact the Financial Aid Office at 978-934-4220 or firstname.lastname@example.org.