UMass Boston's fully online Cybersecurity Management Certificate integrates both technical and managerial skills in cybersecurity. It's designed for professionals who want to deepen their understanding of information systems and cybersecurity challenges, learn the latest cybersecurity techniques and methods, and add a certificate to their resume.
Develop your expertise in this subject area — including information security practices, network management for cybersecurity, cybersecurity risk management and auditing, cybersecurity and cloud computing, and forensics. You have the option to continue on for an additional two semesters to earn an MBA or Information Technology MS.
As cyber threats continue to increase, the U.S. faces a shortfall of cybersecurity professionals. Cybersecurity jobs have grown by more than 50% since 2015. According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, the rate of growth for jobs in information and cybersecurity is projected at 32% from 2012–2028. The Cybersecurity Management Certificate will position you to become a leader in this fast-growing field.
Learn more about this program:
To receive more information and connect with the program manager, please click on inquire now .
Click here for more information on the Certificate in Cybersecurity Management.
Please see Fee Schedule below.
|Type of Fee||Amount|
|Fee per credit||$575.00|
|Total for course||$1725 ($575x3 credits = $1725)|
Please contact the program advisor for more information on tuition and fees.
The University of Massachusetts is accredited by the New England Commission of Higher Education (NECHE).
- Online application and fee ($60 domestic, $100 international)
- Official transcripts (completed bachelor’s degree required)
- Submission of TOEFL or IELTS score (required for all students that submit undergraduate transcripts where the national language is not English. Minimum required score for TOEFL is 90 to be considered).
- Resume (3-5 years of related work experience or a relevant bachelor's degree preferred)
- 1 letter of recommendation
- GMAT and GRE exams are not required for the graduate certificate program
Statement of Intent. Please express in less than 1000 words:
- Why are you interested in the graduate certificate in Cybersecurity Management? How will the Certificate enhance your career aspirations?
- What is your experience in the cybersecurity field, and what problems and issues are you interested in exploring further?
Availability of financial aid varies depending on matriculation and course status. Please check with your program manager or advisor to determine your eligibility. Generally, if you are matriculated in a degree program and are enrolled in a minimum of 6 credits each semester, you may qualify for financial aid. Please review our Financial Aid Checklist below.
- Fill out the FAFSA form at www.fafsa.ed.gov. It is important to list the University of Massachusetts Boston school code number 002222.
- Next, download your required Financial Aid Forms here.
- Check your financial aid status using WISER.
- For more information or if you have further questions, please contact Financial Aid Services at 617.287.6300 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information or if you have further questions, please contact Financial Aid Services at 617.287.6300 or at email@example.com.