You are hereHome ›
In partnership with the National Education Association
A Rich Tradition of Learning
For more than 140 years, the University of Massachusetts has been known for its rich tradition, quality of learning, and award winning faculty. Through UMassOnline, UMass adds flexibility and convenience by offering students accredited online programs and courses that make learning more accessible worldwide. UMassOnline has become one of the largest national online educational resources for students seeking a high quality learning experience.
Partnering for Your Success
The National Educational Association and the University of Massachusetts has partnered to deliver you high quality and affordable online education. We currently offer master’s degree and certificate programs plus hundreds of courses 100% online. As an NEA Academy member, you can further your education in a flexible online method allowing the convenience of juggling the demands of work, education and more. Designed to fit your busy life, UMass courses combine the convenience of online, 24/7 availability with opportunities for interaction with instructors and fellow students.
Partner Programs Offered to the NEA Academy
- Master’s Degree in Curriculum and Instruction, M.Ed. (30 credits)
- Master’s Degree in Curriculum and Instruction: Science Education Option, M.Ed. (30 credits)
- M.Ed./CAGS: Science Education Online (33/30 credits)
- Master’s Degree in Reading and Language, M.Ed. (30 credits)
- Master’s Degree in Educational Administration, M.Ed. (30 credits)
- M.Ed. Instructional Design (36 credits)
- Master of Public Policy, Education Policy Track (39 credits)
- M.Ed. Vision Studies: Visual Impairments (37 credits)
- M.Ed. Vision Studies: Vision Rehabilitation Therapy (37 credits)
- M.Ed. Vision Studies: Orientation & Mobility (37 credits)
- M.S. Family Therapy (60 credits)
- M.S. Mental Health (60 credits)
- M.S. Rehabilitation Counseling (60 credits)
- M.Ed. School Counseling (60 credits)
- Education Specialist Degree in Curriculum and Instruction: Education of Diverse Populations Ed.S.
- Graduate Certificate in Business Foundations- NEW!
- Graduate Certificate in Educational Policy- NEW!
- Graduate Certificate in Environmental Policy- NEW!
- Graduate Certificate in International Business- NEW!
- Graduate Certificate in Organizational Leadership- NEW!
- Graduate Certificate in Sustainable Development- NEW!
- Graduate Certificate in Technology, Learning and Leadership- NEW!
Complete the form to the right to learn more about the program or course you are interested in. Be sure to mention you are an NEA Academy member when you speak with a UMass representative to receive the benefits offered to the NEA Academy.
For a full program description, admission criteria, online application, and information sessions, please fill out the form on this page. Be sure to include a valid email address to ensure you receive the information you requested.