At the Isenberg School of Management at the University of Massachusetts Amherst we believe in the power of collaboration, adaptability and a strong work ethic.
At Isenberg we emphasize hands-on, real world learning through:
- Innovative multi-disciplinary projects,
- Internship and study-abroad opportunities,
- Local and global networking events, and
- A close personal connection between students, faculty, and our vast network of successful alumni.
Isenberg is located at the flagship campus of the University of Massachusetts in Amherst, a resource-rich, public research institution in one of America's best college towns, renowned for its accomplishments in technology, entrepreneurship and sustainability. The Isenberg School of Management is AACSB accredited, with nationally recognized undergraduate and MBA programs ranked in the top 40 and top 20 respectively.
Program(s) offered at the University of Massachusetts Amherst Isenberg School of Management:
- Bachelor of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Hospitality & Tourism Management
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Science in Accounting
Click here, for a complete list of programs.