The Manning School of Business at UMass Lowell has a long history of educating business leaders. Through programs in:
- International business
- Management information systems
- Marketing and
- Supply chain and operations management,
We provide students with the broad range of skills necessary for success.
The Manning School of Business is accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) International. The School delivers exceptional teaching, learning and research experiences in our Bachelor's, Master’s and Ph.D. programs that prepare our graduates for the competitive global business environment.
Program(s) offered at the University of Massachusetts Lowell Manning School of Business:
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
- Certificate in Foundations of Business
- Graduate Certificate in New Venture Creation
- Master of Science in Accounting
- Master of Science in Finance
- Master's Degree in Business Administration
Click here, for a complete list of programs.