Ranked as one of the best online programs in U.S. News and World Report, UMass Lowell is a trusted and top choice university for adult students around the world.
There has never been a better time to invest in yourself, and taking your courses online makes earning a college degree or advancing your career more accessible than ever.
UMass Lowell offers a number of popular online degree programs for busy adults. Below we picked out some of our most popular programs.
The Degree You Want and the Flexibility You Need
Whether you are interested in taking a single course, pursing a certificate program or earning your degree, UMass Lowell has the largest selection of online courses and degree programs for busy adult learners.
- Courses are available year round, during the Fall, Spring and Summer semesters.
- UMass Lowell's accelerated courses allow you to speed up your progress towards a degree.
- Pursue your degree part-time or full-time - whichever works best for you.
- Affordable Tuition, Financial Aid & 24x7 Technical Support
- Transfer credits from your previous college or university, and complete your degree sooner.
- Degrees are awarded by the same academic departments and undergo the same rigorous oversight as UMass Lowell's on campus programs.
- Our fully-accredited programs are backed by the academic integrity of a top-ranked public research university.
Personalized Student Support
UMass Lowell's online student support specialists and faculty advisors are happy to help you with your questions. Advising is available by phone, email, live chat, Skype, or even in-person if you prefer, and our students have access to online course technical support 24X7.