The World's Most Respected C-Level Executives from Companies Nationwide Offer Their Business Intelligence
David Gray to author chapter on Technology Management in Higher Education
DUBLIN, Ireland--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Oct. 20, 2005--Research and Markets has announced the addition of The Role of a CTO/CIO: Leading Technology Executives on Setting Goals, Building a Strong Team, and Adding Value to a Company to their offering.
Inside the Minds provides readers with proven business intelligence from C-Level executives (Chairman, CEO, CFO, CMO, Partner) from the world's most respected companies nationwide, rather than third-party accounts from unknown authors and analysts. Each chapter is comparable to an essay/thought leadership piece and is a future-oriented look at where an industry, profession or topic is headed and the most important issues for the future. Through an exhaustive selection process, each author was hand-picked by the Inside the Minds editorial board to author a chapter for this book.
- Michael S. Irizarry, Executive Vice President, Engineering and Chief Technology Officer, U.S. Cellular - "Setting and Reaching Goals as a Technology Leader";
- Russ Rosen, Chief Information Officer, Rooms to Go - "Overcoming Challenges and Building a Strong Team";
- Timothy Young, Vice President, Information Technology, Bright Horizons Family Solutions - "A Look at Technology in the Childcare Industry';
- David J. Gray, Vice President of Information Technology, Chief Information Officer, and Chief Executive Officer, UMassOnline, University of Massachusetts - "Technology Management in Higher Education";
- Christopher R. Barber, Senior Vice President and Chief Information Officer, WesCorp - "The Technology Leader: Part Technologist, Part Businessman, Part Psychologist";
- Jack Barsky, Chief Information Officer, ConEdison Solutions - "The Importance of Establishing a Strategy";
- Lehi L. Mills, Chief Technology Officer, Travizon Inc. - "Technology: Changing the Way We Work";
- Julie F. Butcher, Vice President, Information Technology, MDC Holdings Inc. - "Helping Companies Accomplish More";
- Ric Villarreal, Senior Vice President and Chief Information Officer, Oakwood Worldwide - "Creating Strategic Momentum";
Steve Hannah, Vice President and Chief Information Officer, CRST International - "Setting the Vision and Delivering on the Goals."