Access Your Exclusive Leadership Tool Kit
Now more than ever we are faced with having to find more resourceful tools to get our jobs done more efficiently. In leadership this is no different. The below tool kit is a sample of four out of the sixteen tools that are taught in the UMass Donahue Institute's Leadership Excellence Certificate Program. This tool kit will give you various templates to help you implement change, identify opportunities for innovation, ways to remove obstacles and provide an understanding on ways you can help others during the transition of change.
Realize Your Leadership Potential
The UMass Donahue Institute, in collaboration with University Without Walls and UMass Online, is offering the Leadership Excellence Certificate program designed for leaders who need new skills and tools to implement organizational change and propel their careers forward.
This transformative certificate shows students how to develop their own leadership style, creative ways to drive innovation, strategic ways to lead change in an organization, tools to overcome barriers and much more.
- Occurs over an eight-week period which includes five highly interactive three-hour webinars
- Participants complete two online leadership assessments and receive individualized coaching to interpret the results
- Participants develop a real-life change project to apply lessons
- Networking and problem-solving through group discussion and partner assignments
- Completion is estimated to take 30 hours and is eligible for three Continuing Education Units (CEUs) through the UMass Amherst University Without Walls (UWW)
Pre-registration for the Spring semester is now underway with limited spaces. Complete the contact information box below to receive more information on this program.