Accredited Degree and Certificate Programs
The University of Massachusetts campuses at Amherst, Boston, Dartmouth, Lowell, and the Medical School are accredited by the New England Commission of Higher Education (NECHE), which accredits schools in the six New England states.
The New England Association of Schools and Colleges is an advocate of educational quality and its improvement. Membership in the Association indicates that the institution has been carefully evaluated and found to meet standards agreed upon by qualified educators.
Many of each campus' schools and colleges are also accredited by discipline-specific agencies.
- Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB)
- Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology
- Computing Sciences Accreditation Board
- National Association of Schools of Art and Design
- National Council for the Accreditation of Teacher Education
- National League for Nursing
- Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education