The University of Massachusetts Dartmouth Graduate Certificate in Supply Chain Management and Information Systems focuses on practical knowledge—allowing students to examine various models of supply chain management, to troubleshoot issues, and to evaluate and analyze current supply chain efficiency and productivity.
- Coursework exposes students to methods and theories of improving organizational responsiveness, developing strategies, and fulfilling customer demands
- Taught by leading scholars who understand that businesses that hire supply chain experts expect you to find ways to increase sales, infiltrate new markets and enhance differentitation
- Learn the skills needed to be able to spot complications and enact effective solutions to increase cost efficiencies
Learn more about this program:
To receive more information and connect with the program manager, please click on inquire now .
Click here for more information on the Graduate Certificate in Supply Chain Management and Information Systems.
Registration is administered through Online & Continuing Education at UMass Dartmouth. Students will be invoiced. Please see Fee Schedule below.
|Type of Fee||Amount|
|Technology Fee per course||$150|
|Library Access Fee||$18|
|Registration Fee (per semester)||$30|
|Total for a three credit course*||$1,914|
Click here to browse our course listings.
* Courses can vary from one to six credits; this total represents a standard 3 credit course
The University of Massachusetts is accredited by the New England Commission of Higher Education (NECHE).
Did you know?
University of Massachusetts Dartmouth has earned several awards for its online programs including:
- First UMass approved as a SARA Institution in Massachusetts – September 12, 2018
- UMass Dartmouth is ranked as a Tier 1 National Research University - U.S. News & World Report
- Ranked 3rd for best online colleges in Massachusetts - College Choice, Affordable Colleges Online
- The College of Nursing is listed among the "Best Graduate Schools" in the U.S., 98th of 1,000 - U.S. News & World Report
- Ranked 10th in the nation for best online bachelor's degree in accounting - College Choice
- Ranked 11th for online MBA in healthcare management programs - The Best Schools
- Ranked 6th of 33 Massachusetts schools for affordability of online programs - College Choice
- Ranked 26th nationally for the MS in Healthcare Management offered by Charlton College of Business - Master's Program Guide
- Excellence in Online Teaching - Sloan-C Excellence Awards
- Ranked 7th nationally for most affordable online colleges for bachelor's degrees - College Choice
- Ranked 10th for best online master's programs in public policy nationwide - Best Colleges
- Ranked in the top 11% nationally for best value college, based on return on investment. - Payscale
- In the top 10 for undergraduate accounting programs in Massachusetts - Accounting Degree Review
- Online MBA program ranked in the top 33% nationwide - U.S. News & World Report
- Designated a Military Friendly School ® with leading practices in the recruitment and retention of students with military experience - Military Friendly
Graduate degree applicants
1. Complete and submit your application online. (Complete all required fields indicated by an asterick (*).)
2. Submit $60 non-refundable application fee:
* Online application, we accept MasterCard or Visa.
3. A personal statement (minimum 300 words) explaining the applicant's career goals and motivation for the degree.
4. Current Resume
5. Submit official transcripts of all previous college or university courses for which you enrolled.
6. Candidates whose Bachelor’s degree was not earned in an approved English language country must submit either the TOEFL exam (minimum score of 80 internet-based or 550 paper-based) or IELTS exam (minimum band score of 6.5).
Your UMass Dartmouth education is an investment in your future. Your workplace may offer reimbursement for education if you check with the Human Resources Department where you work.
To be eligible for federal loans, students must be enrolled in a degree or certificate program, and be taking at least 6 credits per semester.
You must fill out the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) each year to receive UMassD need-based education loans. You must be enrolled in an eligible degree or certificate program, and taking at least 6 credits per semester.
By submitting your completed FAFSA, you may be eligible for a number of need-based loans. Learn more about need-based aid