Become a more effective, self-aware, and confident leader, while developing action plans for both your personal leadership growth and leading change in your organization. The UMass Donahue Institute’s online Leadership Excellence Certificate combines cutting-edge leadership development curriculum with a highly interactive online learning environment.
- Occurs over an eight-week period which includes five highly interactive three hour webinars
- Participants complete two online leadership assessments and receive individualized coaching to interpret the results
- Participants develop a real-life change project to apply lessons
- Networking and problem-solving through group discussion and partner assignments
- Completion is estimated to take 30 hours and is eligible for three Continuing Education Units (CEUs) through the UMass Amherst University Without Walls (UWW)
Learn more about this program:
For more information about the course, click here.
Tuition for the UMass Donahue Institute’s online Leadership Excellence Certificate is $2,250. Non-profits and government agencies receive a 20% discount. UMass employees receive a 50% discount.
This program is accredited for three CEUs through the UMass Amherst University Without Walls and a certificate of completion from the UMass Donahue institute.
The University of Massachusetts is accredited by the New England Commission of Higher Education (NECHE).
This program is intended for working adults with a minimum of 2-3 years working experience; preferably in a supervisor/manager role.
$2,250 total regular tuition. 20% discount for government/non-profit employees. 50% discount for UMass employees.